• Analyze equipment performance and make necessary tooling and equipment changes to produce desired throughput and quality results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Perform and document required inspections of equipment and maintain equipment in good condition.
• Review work order specifications or instructions to determine materials, ingredients, procedures, extracting, forming, pressing, and compacting materials to produce pellets.
• Adjust machine components to regulate speed, pressure and temperatures of the machine, amount, dimensions, and flow of materials and ingredients.
• Monitor machine operations and observes indicator lights and gauges, such as thermometers, voltage meters, and timers to detect malfunctions.
• Perform/coordinate maintenance on equipment per job instructions.
• Perform/coordinate housekeeping to the required standard.
• Maintain consistent production quality to the required standard.
• Follow all workplace and job safety procedures.
• Complete accurate reporting as required.
• Communicate operational information as required.
• Enter maintenance work requests as applicable.
• Escalate issues promptly for proper resolution.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Two years previous manufacturing experience preferred.
• Must demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
• Proficient in mathematics and measurements
• Ability to read data and trends to make appropriate process adjustments.
• Proven record in upholding safety standards.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal job instructions.
Pay Rate: $14/hour
Work Hours: 12-Hour Rotating Shifts
Position: Fulltime/Temp to Hire
Location: Franklin, VA
<< Return to Job Openings